Before attending our Travel Clinic you will need to complete a pre-travel questionnaire. This will then be assessed by our Nurses and you will either receive a telephone call, an appointment or further advice from the Surgery.
The questionnaires are available from Reception or by downloading it here Pre-travel questionnaire
The following vaccinations are available on the NHS:
- Hepatitis A
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio
Private Vaccinations available to order:
- Rabies – single £65, Course of 3 = £195
- Hepatitis B – single £24, Course of 3 = £72
- Hep B Paediatric – single £20, Course of 3 = £60
- Japanese Encephalitis – 2 doses = £200
- Tick Bourne Encephalitis – Course of 3 = £180
- Meningitis ACWY – £60 (only for travel)
If required please pay via cash or cheque.
Letters for Airlines
Your airline or holiday operator may ask you for a letter from your GP regarding your medications which your GP will be happy to provide.
Please note there is a £18 administration charge for these letters. We would also be grateful if you could provide as much notice as possible.